Hello, data.ai Community!
We're excited to share a few different ways you can level up and become Community Leaders. In this article, we'll dive into the rules and mechanics for how you can earn points, unlock badges and ascend through the ranks.
Let’s get started …
Engagement is at the heart of the Community, and to encourage active participation, we’ve implemented a points-based system. The following Community interactions will earn you a different number of points.
- Providing an answer: When you answer a question in the Community, you earn 30 points
- Posting a reply: When you reply to a “conversation,” “idea,” “Product Update” or other non-question post, you’ll earn 5 points
- Receiving a like or vote: When someone “likes” one of your posts or upvotes on one of your ideas, you’ll receive 2 points
- Creating a new topic: When you create a new topic (conversation, question or idea), you’ll earn 15 points
Badges are a visual representation of your accomplishments and engagement within the Community. Here are just a few of the many badges you can earn:
- 1st Answer Badge: You’ll be awarded the 1st Answer Badge when one of your answers gets selected as “best” for the first time.
- 5th Reply Badge: You’ll be awarded the 5th Reply Badge when you’ve posted 5 different replies.
- Top Publisher’s Badge: You’ll be awarded this badge if your Company has been awarded the data.ai Publisher’s Award!
Ranks reflect your standing within the Community and provide an excellent way to gauge your progress. The more engaged you are, the higher you climb. Here's a glimpse of the ranks you can achieve:
- And many, many more
Start leveling up now! Check out the recent activity and get engaged. We invite you to dive in, make your voice heard and embark on this journey together.
Remember, your contributions matter, and your engagement is the key to data.ai Community’s growth and success.
Let’s level up!