Mobile App Monetization Guide | Community Conversation

• 20 November 2023
  • 1 reply
Mobile App Monetization Guide | Community Conversation
Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello data.ai Community, 

My name is Taylor Lundgren and I’m the Product Marketing Manager for Mobile Adtech & UA here at data.ai.

We're so excited to announce the launch of the Mobile Monetization Guide!

We invite you to join in on this special Community conversation dedicated to discussing the Mobile App Monetization guide's content and related topics.

If you have any questions, thoughts, or need clarification on anything in the guide, please comment below and you’ll be able to engage with the guide’s creators and your peers to gain additional and valuable insights. 

Guide Details:

We worked with a great partner in Google to produce this new guide which covers tips, tricks and best practices for mobile app monetization. This is a key resource to help you boost your revenue, optimize your monetization strategy or discover how to streamline your acquisition-to-purchase pipeline.

We've broken the report down into a few sections :

• Market and Product Overview

• Global Market Data

• Monetization Best Practices & Insights

• Seasonality and Additional Guides

If you haven’t downloaded the guide yet, you can do so here.

1 reply

Badge

Hi everyone, I’m Jonathan, Principal Market Insights Manager here at data.ai. I, along with Taylor and several other members of the team created this guide and we hope you find it to be a valuable resource! I'm here to answer questions about any of the topics in this guide, so please feel free to comment below if you have any questions or feedback. We’d love to continue the conversation!