Solved

How are you handling your ASO?

• 28 June 2023
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Our App Store Optimization is something we’re all wanting to understand and improve. How are you and your teams getting efficiency out of your ASO strategy? What are some tips you could share with the community?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Lundgren 6 October 2023, 00:26

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

Hi @Alex Williams,

I think choosing the correct app name and short description could be a key to be a visible app in the app store. 

I wonder if store revenue and the latest release date of the app are also effective on the ASO strategy. Or any other criteria we should consider?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Asli,

This is a great question because strategizing around your App Store Optimization is complicated and involves a lot of signals that make it difficult to keep everything consolidated and simple.

Latest release of an app can definitely impact your ranking, not only because you need to build up a user base, reviews and rating engagement to improve your placement in the charts. One way to help continue to improve your placement is through thoughtful app updates.

New content in your app can be a great pull for new users, bring back churned players and offer new ways to monetize users all while giving you a better opportunity to be featured or promoted to brand new audiences.

Store revenue doesn’t typically play directly into store rankings but optimizing your revenue strategy is a great way to increase retention and user engagement which can help drive increases in ranking.

We recently released a guide with a few tips and insights on how mobile apps can help their App Store Optimization in a variety of ways whether that be updates to app descriptions, in game content or just your store screenshots.

Check out our ASO Tips Guide: Here!

Let me know if that helps or if you have any additional questions!